COVID-19 update: We hope you are staying safe and healthy in this unprecedented time. During this time, Grossman Green PLLC continues to represent our existing clients and we are accepting new clients. In accordance with CDC guidelines and the Governor’s Orders, our attorneys are practicing social distancing and primarily working remotely. We are available to speak to new and existing clients via video conferencing, phone calls, and e-mail. If you would like to speak to someone from our office, please call 502-657-7100, e-mail us through our website, or reach out to us on Facebook. We will continue to pursue justice for our clients and appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Frederick W. Moore III is a native of Louisville, Kentucky. He represents people who have been injured as a result of medical negligence, nursing home neglect and abuse, product liability, car wrecks, and slip and falls. He joined Grossman & Moore as an Associate in November of 2017.
Before joining Grossman & Moore, Frederick was a Deputy Division Chief at the Louisville-Metro Public Defender’s Office. There, he represented indigent defendants charged with serious offenses ranging from Driving Under the Influence to Murder.
Frederick is a 2016 graduate of the Louisville Bar Association’s Leadership Academy. In 2015, the Louisville Bar Association awarded him with the Frank E. Haddad Jr. Young Lawyer Award. He’s also been awarded multiple Walker Awards by the Louisville-Metro Public Defender’s Office for acquittal on all counts in a jury trial.
Frederick is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, the Louisville Bar Association, the Kentucky Justice Association, and the Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Negligence
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Product liability
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2012
- Louisville Bar Association’s Leadership Academy
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- A.B. - 2009
Honors And Awards
- Frank E. Haddad Jr. Young Lawyer Award by Louisville Bar Association
- Awarded Multiple Walker Awards by the Louisville-Metro Public Defender’s Office
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Louisville Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Louisville-Metro Public Defender’s Office, Deputy Division Chief